Thursday 30 January 2014

RAMIRES put six subjects into categories



Ramires is the latest player to put six subjects into the categories first, last, best, worst, easiest, hardest…
FIRST
Holiday. I lived in Barra do Piraí in the state of Rio, and my Mum was working in a nearby city called Mendes. When we had holiday from school I would go there with my siblings and sometimes my cousins and play a lot, sometimes playing football as well. We didn't really travel because my Mum was working there, but it was a holiday for us and it was very enjoyable.

LAST
Music. The last music I listened to was pagode , which is a special type of Brazilian samba. It focuses on the banjo and the tan-tan and a special type of Brazilian drum.


BEST
Game. Every Chelsea supporter remembers this game. We were losing 2-0 and then I managed to score a beautiful goal, which won the Goal of the Season award at the end of the season. There was a lot of pressure in the Camp Nou and we needed to be very focused. Of course, the person who scores gets the plaudits, but the whole team worked together to get this victory. In the end, together we managed to reach the final and win the Champions League.


WORST
TV. It's hard to choose the worst TV show actually because usually I just turn on the television when I know what I want to watch!

EASIEST
Training. It's the day after we have played a game when we just have a recuperation session. We just run around a bit, do some stretching and then we leave. This a pretty relaxing one!

HARDEST
Opponent. I have played against many very good players, like Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo. I think I would have to say Messi was the hardest one. Everyone knows his talent.

No comments:

Post a Comment