Thursday 2 January 2014

Transfer corner

  • 23:09

    That's it for tonight on the Sky Sports Transfer Clockwatch front. Join us again from 7am on Thursday morning for all the latest speculation, bids and deals.
  • 22:56


     Cruzeiro midfielder Everton Ribeiro, who's been linked with a move toManchester United, says he is not aware of any offer from the English side.Talking to Radio Itatiaia Ribeiro says he is unaware of any news about any move from United.
    I am on vacations, so I have been out of touch, I am not aware of anything. If there is anything, I'll know when I am back, but I am calm.I had a very good year and I am focused on Copa Libertadores. I'll be back to Belo Horizonte on January 6.

  • 22:27

    We are hearing reports that a mystery Premier League club are weighing up a move for former Liverpool midfielder Mohamed Sissoko. Sissoko is a free agent after leaving Paris Saint Germain before the close of the summer transfer window. Russian side Anzhi Makhachkala are thought to have expressed an interest in Sissoko, but now an unknown Premier League club have entered the race for the Mali international.
  • 22:10


     Tottenham head coach Tim Sherwood says he is in the dark over reports claiming Jermain Defoe is on the verge of a move to  Major League Soccer sideToronto FC.
    I have heard nothing regarding Jermain. I just want to get him fit and hopefully he can help out this squad.
    • 21:14

      Here is more on the story that we brought you earlier that Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho will not stand in the way of Juan Mata or Michael Essien should they want to leave Stamford Bridge in the January transfer window.
    • 20:31

      Former Manchester United forward Diego Forlan, who has been linked with a move to West Ham, has denied rumors he could quit Internacional this month to return to the Premier League. 
      I have 18 more months of contract with Internacional and I am very happy. There are many rumors, which I only know from what the press says.
    • 20:27

      We are hearing reports that Burnley are lining up a move for Brighton strikerAshley Barnes. Burnley boss Sean Dyche is keen to bolster his attacking options and is ready to make a move for Barnes. Barnes, who is out of contract at the end of the season, has scored six goals so far this season. Wolves are also thought to be weighing up a move for Barnes and could rival Burnley for his signature.
    • 19:55

      Reports are claiming Everton are closing in on the signing of Spartak Moscowwinger Aiden McGeady. The Republic of Ireland international has been linked with a move to Everton for some time and Roberto Martinez is thought to be keen to push through a move for the former Celtic man.

No comments:

Post a Comment