Friday 14 August 2015

Jose Mourinho v Eva Carneiro: Chelsea manager says doctor could return to bench

Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho insists under-fire medical duo Jon Fearn and Eva Carnerio could return to the Blues’ bench at some point this season




Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho insists under-fire medical duo Jon Fearn and Eva Carnerio could return to the Blues’ bench at some point this season.
Speaking for the first time about the argument that has raged around Stamford Bridge all week, Mourinho said: “First of all I want to say I have a fantastic medical department led by Dr Paco Biosca. I have a good relationship with them.
“They tell me they have never been praised as much as they have been by me in the last couple of years.
“Jon Fearn and Dr Carneiro will not be on the bench on Sunday, but that doesn't mean they cannot be in the future.”

No comments:

Post a Comment