Saturday 22 August 2015

Manchester United boss Louis van Gaal refuses to comment on Neymar rumours



Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal has refused to comment on speculation the club are in about a bid for Barcelona star Neymar.
Rumours surfaced on Friday night about the Red Devils’ interest in the player and after a 0-0 draw, where they lacked firepower, the Dutchman was questioned about his interest in the play.
Van Gaal though was adamant he would not talk about any transfer talk.
“I don’t enter into this discussion,” he said.
“You can ask about all the players in the world and you are doing it in every press conference and in everyone I have to say the same.
“I have to protect the interest of Manchester United. I have to protect the players in my selection. I have to protect the people in my organisation and you can say anything, you can mention any player but I can’t answer these questions.
“I know your problem because the media wants to know but I cannot say anything.”
And then when asked if he would be looking at signing any forwards at all, he replied: “No, because three times we were the better team.”

No comments:

Post a Comment