Sunday 13 September 2015

Jose Mourinho : Chelsea will not sack me and I will not leave

'Chelsea will not sack me and I will not leave', insists Jose Mourinho
Jose Mourinho has dismissed any parallels between 2007 and now, insisting he has the desire and determination to lead Chelsea out of their current malaise.
The Blues won the 2014-15 Barclays Premier League title at a canter, but have four points from four games and sit eight points behind leaders Manchester City ahead of Saturday's match at Everton, who frustrated Mourinho in his pursuit of John Stones.
With the Toffees sticking to England defender Stones, Chelsea had to turn to other players, like the unheralded Papy Djilobodji, prompting speculation Mourinho was unhappy just weeks after signing a four-year contract.
Mourinho had a categorical response for those thinking his second spell at Stamford Bridge could unravel and end as quickly as the first.
"Let's be objective. I don't want to leave the club, in any circumstances," the Portuguese said.
"And the club doesn't want me to leave. I'm not going to walk away. The club is not going to sack me.
"If somebody anyone thinks that I walk, or I leave the job, it's somebody that doesn't know.
"Chelsea fans know me for good and for bad and that's not my profile, to run away from problems, in this case to run away from bad results."

No comments:

Post a Comment