Wednesday 25 November 2015

Tyson Fury: David Haye is just jealous because he couldn't beat Wladimir Klitschko


Tyson Fury has taken a swipe at fellow heavyweight boxer David Haye in response to comments made by the 35-year-old returning fighter.
Haye, who announced his ring comeback on Tuesday, lost to Wladimir Klitschko in 2011 and declared in his press conference that Fury has little chance against the Ukrainian on Saturday.
Haye said the Manchester-born fighter will ultimately fall short against the Boxing great, but Fury is not happy with the Londoner’s comments.
“How does that work then?” Fury told Sports Arena Warren Haughton.
"Because he couldn’t beat him - I think that’s a bit of jealousy, don’t you?
“I’ve wished him all the best in his comeback and he wishes I lose!
“That’s just the sign of a jealous person who won’t achieve anything in his comeback.
“Jealousy is one of the biggest sins we can be accused of and I’m accusing him of jealousy.
'He’s had his time in the sun and now he’s trying to take everybody else’s.
“Instead of being happy for his fellow person, he’s upset about it.
“I can say one thing though - when I get this belt, David Haye will not get a chance to fight for them.”
Saturday’s bout in Dusseldorf is arguably the biggest of the 27-year-old’s career and he says it will be a special night for his family, where he will have ‘no excuses’.
Fury added: “It’s going to be fantastic. The best word I can say is fantastic.
"It’s going to be an epic night for the Fury family.
“I’m feeling really good, really ready for the fight.
"No excuses, I’m fit and on top of the world basically."

No comments:

Post a Comment