Thursday 6 March 2014

Jose Mourinho signs for Yahoo

Yahoo are proud to announce the biggest football deal of the year with Jose Mourinho, football’s very own Special One, signing up as a Global Football Ambassador for 2014.

Mourinho - a Champions League winner with both Porto and Inter, and two-time Premier League champion with Chelsea - is one of the most successful and respected managers in the history of football and Yahoo is the ONLY place you will be able to access his thoughts on the FIFA World Cup this summer as he has joined our team as an exclusive analyst for the tournament in Brazil.
Whether they are in front of their computers or on their smartphones and tablets, millions of football fans across the globe can enjoy Jose’s opinions on the biggest stories coming out of Brazil and his take on the tournament as it progresses.
Always opinionated and always unmissable, Mourinho will also be bringing us his unique commentary on a range of football issues across the calendar year–as well as giving you, the fans, a remarkable insight into his daily world via photos and videos.
So if you want to get exclusive insight from football’s most compelling and, sometimes, controversial mind, there’s only one place to be in 2014.
In an official launch event with broadcaster Mark Pougatch, Mourinho explained why he chose to sign with Yahoo.
“I decided because it is very prestigious and I want to connect myself at every area with prestige; so I was looking for prestige,” he said.
“At the same time if I want to communicate with people - and that is the objective, to share some of my ideas about football and especially about the World Cup - I want to share with many, many millions. 
“I don’t want to share with a few thousand that buy a normal newspaper or a couple of million who follow a certain TV channel.  I share with many millions or I don’t share, so let’s share with many millions. 
“For sure some will disagree, for sure some will say how can this guy be a top manager, but for sure some will agree with me and for sure I think we can have some fun.”

No comments:

Post a Comment