Thursday 6 August 2015

Jose Mourinho reveals transfer window plans


Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho has told SportsArena that he is no longer thinking about doing any business before the summer transfer window closes.
Speaking on our Sports Breakfast show  Mourinho said: "The transfer window is over, you know what I mean? I don't like the transfer window when the [Premier League] competition starts after tomorrow, I don't like transfer window during the competition."
Asked if there was still a chance there could be one or two new faces signed by Chelsea, Mourinho refused to rule out the possibility, but said reiterated it wasn't in his thoughts. 
"I know the transfer window is open," he told SportsArena. "I know that my club is able to buy or to sell – every club can buy or can sell in this moment – but I don't like that feeling.
"As a football coach, thinking about my players, my squad and my coaching role, I don't want to think about the transfer window.
"What happened, happened, but I'm not going to lose one minute of my time to think about transfer window, I have to think about how to get the best out of my players, and that's what I am doing now."

No comments:

Post a Comment