Friday 5 June 2015

Angel Di Maria rubbishes Manchester United exit rumours

Angel Di Maria insists he will be at Manchester United next season - despite interest from Paris Saint-Germain.
Angel Di Maria insists he will be at Manchester United next season - despite interest from Paris Saint-Germain.
The Argentina flyer, the Red Devils' record signing, failed to impress during his first campaign in the Premier League.
That has lead to interest from the Ligue 1 side, with talkSPORT being told on Thursday the ex-Real Madrid star is their No.1 target.
But the former Benfica winger claims he is ready to battle it out at Old Trafford.
"I have just finished my first season playing for Manchester United," the 27-year-old said. "Now I will play the Copa America and then I will move back to Manchester for next season and do my best there.
'It was a hard season for me," he added. "I think it was hard because it was another country and another league, and this league is harder than the Spanish one.
"So, I couldn't adapt myself as I wanted to. La Liga and the Premier League are completely different. The Premier League is physically stronger.
"It was not easy at all. I ended playing few minutes."

No comments:

Post a Comment