Tuesday 14 January 2014

Transfer news: Nikica Jelavic looking forward to Hull City switch

Everton, the, to, that, a
Steve Bruce has convinced Nikica Jelavic that Hull City are the right team for him, and the striker cannot wait to get started.
It was revealed on Friday evening that the Tigers had seen a bid accepted by Everton for the Croatia international.
The Toffees are prepared to let him go as he has endured a difficult time in front of goal this season and finds himself behind loan star Romelu Lukaku in the Goodison Park pecking order.
Jelavic hopes a fresh start will help him to rediscover his spark in the final third, with an initial flurry of goals following a move from Rangers in January 2012 proving that he is a capable Premier League marksman.
He is still waiting for the formalities of a switch to the KC Stadium to be completed, but the 28-year-old is convinced that he is making the right career choice.
Jelavic told Jutarnji list: "Steve Bruce called me and told me that he wants me in his team as a leading attacker.
"He asked me if I'm ready to move, then talked briefly about the club, his coaching philosophy and about the club's goals.
"He was very confident during that conversation and after that I agreed to move to Hull City.
"The club suits me and I'm happy that the clubs have found an agreement for my transfer."

No comments:

Post a Comment