Thursday 12 February 2015

Huge Chelsea boost! Hazard signs new long-term contract to end Real Madrid talk

Huge boost for Chelsea! Real Madrid and PSG target Eden Hazard signs new long-term contract with Premier League leaders
Eden Hazard has committed his long-term future to Chelsea, signing a new five-and-a-half year contract with the Blues.
The Belgian playmaker has developed into one of the Premier League's standout performers since his £32million move from Lille in June 2012.
He picked up the PFA Young Player of the Year award for his exploits last season, and has attracted admiring glances European heavyweights from Real Madrid, as well as French champions Paris Saint-Germain.
However, the 23-year-old has repeatedly made it clear that he has no desire to leave Stamford Bridge any time soon and has stayed true to his word by penning a new deal that ties him to the club until 2020.
"I am very happy to sign a new contract with Chelsea" said Hazard, who has hit 13 goals in 36 appearances this season.
"Since I came here in 2012 I have always felt good and the club has been very supportive to me. The manager has helped me improve a lot, the fans have been fantastic and I have an amazing understanding with my team-mates.
"I always try to give pleasure to the supporters with my style of play and it is nice to know they appreciate my work.
"I hope we can repay that support by winning lots of trophies, beginning with the Capital One Cup at Wembley, and after that, we can push hard towards the end of the season."
Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho added: "I am very happy that Eden has signed a new contract. It shows he believes in the club’s coaching staff and players to help him become the best player in the world.
"He is already a top player and his evolution has been fantastic. He is still very young and he can become the best.’

No comments:

Post a Comment