Wednesday 10 June 2015

West Ham complete deal for Sampdoria midfielder Pedro Obiang


CONFIRMED! West Ham United sign Pedro Obiang from Sampdoria on four-year deal
West Ham United have completed the signing of midfielder Pedro Obiang from Sampdoria for an undisclosed fee.
The 23-year-old Spaniard, capped at Under-21 level, has penned a four-year deal to become Slaven Bilic's first signing at Upton Park.
“I’m very happy to have signed," he said. "We have been talking about this for a long time and now I’ve finally got the chance to come here.
“I went on holiday after the season had finished and I was looking forward to receiving that call to tell me where and when to sign for this club!
ADVERTISING
“I’m very excited to play in the Premier League. It’s a style of football that will help me to progress as a player and as a person, so it will be very good."
Obiang made his competitive debut for Sampdoria aged 18 in 2010 after leaving Atletico Madrid's academy to make the move to Italy.
He went on to become a key player for the Serie A club and made 34 league appearances last season, helping them securing a Europa League spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment