Friday 23 January 2015

Louis van Gaal admit Utd job a pain in the a**

as_vangaal2

Manchester United boss Louis van Gaal admits he's finding the job a pain in the "a**"!
Van Gaal remains under pressure to ditch his 3-5-2 system in favour of the 4-4-2 that Sir Alex Ferguson preferred.
But speaking ahead of tonight's FA Cup trip to Cambridge United, Van Gaal revealed reverting to the tried and trusted formation is making him a nervous wreck.
"I know all the statistics," said the United boss. "I know that with 4-4-2 the stats are giving the positive results.
"We have won more with 4-4-2 in a diamond, but when you analyse the game then we have twitched our ass on the bench.
"I said to my players I was squeezing my ass, but it was the wrong expression. I have twitched my ass on the bench because we were out of balance.
"When you go back to the press conference at the time I have said that, we are not in balance.
"All the matches when we play 4-4-2, like against West Ham United, I was always twitching my a** and I don't like it."
Follow me on Twitter @smoke253

No comments:

Post a Comment