Thursday 22 January 2015

Real Madrid star Rolando Explains his Ballon D'or scream

as_ronaldo2
Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo has explained the reasons for his celebratory scream after winning the Ballon d'Or.
Ronaldo's unexpected scream of joy as he claimed his third Ballon d'Or trophy was part of an in-joke with the rest of the Real Madrid dressing room.
"That's the noise we always make to celebrate a goal. We've been celebrating our goals and victories like that for the last three years. We do it in games, at training, all the time.
"Of course, not everyone understood why I did it, but I think it was nice. It was my way of involving my teammates and sharing the prize with them. They've always backed me, as I have always got behind them too.
"I'm a lucky guy, I'm undoubtedly part of the best dressing room that I have been in since the start of my career."

No comments:

Post a Comment