Saturday 24 January 2015

Scholes: This is tough! Liverpool were brilliant

as_gerrard2

Manchester United legend Paul Scholes has paid tribute to Liverpool.
Scholes branded Liverpool as "brilliant" for their Capital One Cup draw with Chelsea.
He wrote in the London Evening Standard: "It is only fair to give credit when it is due and, having criticised Liverpool this season, I have to say I thought they played very well in the second half against Chelsea in the Capital One Cup semi-final on Tuesday.
"I would go further than that: at times they were brilliant.
"They looked to me like an energetic, aggressive team. This was their ninth game undefeated so clearly they have been playing better for some time but I would put this one down as their best performance of the season so far, given the quality of the opposition. They could have won it. They probably should have won it."

Follow me on Twitter @smoke253

No comments:

Post a Comment