Friday 30 January 2015

Agent reveal Balotelli will die at Liverpool

as_balotelli2
The agent of Mario Balotelli insists his future remains with Liverpool.
Mino Raiola has jumped to the defence of the underperforming striker.
"The plan is to continue at Anfield. I saw him Monday and told him: 'You have a 4 year contract and I won't bring you away. Or you leave Liverpool at 60-70 million, and I won my bet, or you'll die there,' Raiola told Gazzetta dello Sport.
"It's the first time I make a speech like that to a player. I've seen him quiet, changed, different than Milan. He's very disappointed with himself, too. He's going through a bad time like he never had. In Liverpool he hasn't his spaces: if you don't make things as they want, you stay out. Then he was broken for eight weeks, he lost the rhythm."
Raiola added: "Of all the players I knew I've never met one forced to face the injustices suffered by Mario - people do not know him, the truth is that Mario is an insecure boy, and due to his insecurity maybe he does stupid things."

No comments:

Post a Comment